Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kennedi's 1st Haircut

I finally did it...I got myself to make an appointment for Kennedi to get her hair cut. For any moms out that who have daugthers will probably understand how hard it is to do! I kept swaying back and forth between growing her hair out and then cutting it...obviously I decided to get it cut. We didn't cut much, just enough to "clean" it up. I thought it turn out great. Kennedi didn't enjoy it too much, but I expected the exact reaction we got...screaming and crying. Thanks Angie for doing such a great job!!







After a little work and some hairspray...here are the cute results!





For those of you who are wondering, I have yet to see what it will look like curly, but I've got plans to try!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The first haircut is always the hardest. She looks darling!!!

Stefanie said...

Kennedis hair is cute! After that first hair cut they look more grown up.

It looks like she loves her little bub so much! Don't you just love that?

How are you guys doing?? I think about you often!

~Luvs...