Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I did it!

I made it TWO whole weeks at my new job and this is what I've managed to do so far...



1. Only get 15 paper cuts, seriously.



2. Traveled to Idaho.


3. Be welcomed by a group of great Engineers!


4. Have my Business Membership to Sam's Club paid for by the company.


5. Made it to work by 7:30 AM EVERY morning {which is a result of getting up at 5:30 AM}.

6. Survived the first week with a terrible, nasty, dreadful cold!
{It's the 5:30 AM mornings!}


7. Get holiday pay for Thanksgiving AND the day after {and get off at 1:30 PM the day before}. This job ROCKS!


8. Laughed so hard at this hilarious email that it made me cry. And I'm still laughing about it almost 24 hours later.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Konie said...

Glad your having a good time!! Sounds like a great job!