Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pictures

Thanks to Nicole at Nicole's Pixie Dust
for her amazing work!

Please know that it was seriously freezing cold when we were taking these pictures, and I later found out that poor Brayden had an ear infection. What a trooper! Do I get the "Mother of the Year Award" yet? Well, my kids should at least get the "Most Amazing Kids" award. They are pretty great!

{I love you little rascals!}

{Click on the pictures to view them larger}














Photobucket

6 comments:

Tawna said...

LOVE THEM!!!! You have cute kids, sister. I won't say cutest because I'm biased towards my nieces and nephews, but your kids are up there!!

Queen of Kings said...

Monica,
I LOVE YOUR PICS! You have the cuttest kids! You're such a great Mom you can tell you kids are so happee! Thanks for sharing they are seriously so cute! (And the video about Christmas LOVE IT!) Merry Christmas Sister!

Shannon said...

Cute family pictures!! It was so fun to go to dinner and a movie with you and Mandy. We need to do it more often!

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are super cute Monica! I love them all!!!

highschoolsweethearts15 said...

Hey Monica, it's Melanie Dotson- Your kids are so cute!! Love the family pictures! Tell Mandy Hi, and she needs to start a blog!!

Tim and Janet said...

You and your little family just keep getting cuter and cuter!!! What a beautiful family.

Love you
Aunt Janet