Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Is Brayden big Mommy?

...that's a frequent question I get from Kennedi.



Everyone knows it...I have a big boy on my hands. I took Brayden to his 2 month appointment yesterday, and wow, the results are finally in. He weighed 14 lbs. 6 oz. and was 24 inches long. The doctor's exact words were, "He's growing like a weed. No! A Bamboo!!" His weight was in the 97% and his length in the 86%. So I guess he got a good mix of his mommy's weight and his daddy's height. Boy, he sure is cute!

So, to answer Kennedi's question, yes sweetheart, Brayden is a big boy; and you'd better be careful because someday he's going to be a lot bigger than you! And thank you sweety, for being such a GREAT helper for mom...You are the best big sister Brayden could ask for and you are "My SUNSHINE"!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Too cute. He's a big boy and there's nothing the matter with that:)

Stefanie said...

YEA!! Grandma was dang close on the weight, wasn't she? He's so stinkin cute. I'm glad I got to see you guys on Sunday... your cute little family. Email me if you ever need to talk. I'm always thinking of you!