Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Never a dull moment...

Do I really need to explain...


She loves to look at the good ads in the newspaper!!
But never did I imagine that she'd tear it apart this bad!


Notice that Brayden's diaper, pants and socks are sitting to the side of her. She was attempting to take off his onesie. Isn't she a good helper? I only had said that Brayden needed his diaper changed, and left to go get a diaper.


I guess she wanted to do the dishes so she pushed a stool over and started washing away!


Brayden obviously didn't want to share his crib with her. Don't ask me how she got in there!! As far as I knew Brayden was sound asleep just 30 seconds before I found her in there!!


Yes, it's dental floss!!

How can I help but to laugh
at my cute little Kennedi?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like you are going to have your hands full with her! She is too cute!

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

How fun! I am impressed she is washing dishes, you'll have to let me in on the secret to that one.