Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Miss Betty Crocker...




At Kennedi (and Brayden's) Preschool/Daycare they had a party the Friday before Valentine's Day. Since I'm not working Friday's they asked if I could bring Kennedi so she could come to the party. I decided that we would make cookies for her Valentine's to all of her friends and teachers. Kennedi and I had so much fun making them together! I'm not much of a Betty Crocker myself but I do think they turned out great!! Kennedi was so excited and called it her 'Cookie Party'. She keeps asking to have another one!


You've gotta lover her apron!




Bugaboo

I finally did it! I got a picture of Brayden smiling. He is trying so hard to crawl now, I imagine he'll be cruisin' along any day now. He's still growing like a weed. 2 weeks ago he weighed 20 lbs. 3 oz. Believe me...I'm strong!!!

My kids are the best. What more could I ask for?

2 comments:

Hxuxcvg said...

I didn't see a cookie there with the name WHITNEY on it... :)

Shannon said...

They really are cute kids!! And good job Betty Crocker! I agree with Whitney though I am still waiting for my yummy cookie :).