Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A little of my work...

I absolutely LOVE making collages. If you or know of anyone who needs something made, I would be happy to see what I could come up with and help them out. I can do anything from wedding and baby announcements, shower and birthday invites, Christmas cards, a collage of children and families, or whatever else you can think of. Here are a few that I have created. If you want to see a larger version of each one, just click which one you want and it will load up a larger size.

















4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a talent. Are you doing it as a business??? I will definetly have to use your services in the future!!!

Shannon said...

You are certainly talented Monica! I hope things are going well for you. We still need to get together.

Stefanie said...

Those are awesome! I'll keep you in mind!!

Lindsay said...

You are really good Monica! You should go into business!