Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mamma said there'll be days like this...

We all have bad days. I admit it, I have them more than not. {See post below} But, I'm so grateful for the good days I do have. During those bad times I always tell myself things could be worse.



You MUST check out this girl, NieNie's (Stephanie) blog. WOW! What an inspiration she is to me and many others. Her and her husband were in a private plane crash one year ago where they both survived. The majority of her body was burned and has had to go through a lot to recover. Sadly, she'll never fully recover. Everytime I think about her story I seriously cry.

NieNie...if by some miraculous chance you read this post, I hope you know that you are seriously
AMAZING!
{I sure do look up to you}

In the mean time, I want everyone else to know that it's people like NieNie that keep my spirits high and gives me that can-do attitude. Can we all try to be more positive like her?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You my dear are an inspiration to me. Thanks for always being such a great example! Love ya.