Sunday, August 30, 2009

Parades, fairs and rodeos, oh my!

Yep! It's that time of year again and I LOVE it! I don't have much to say other than we had a great time! I'm sure you'll be able to tell by all the pictures...

{If you want to look at the pictures bigger, just click on them}

Parade

Ethan, Kennedi and Dylan


Brayden, boy what a trooper...this is after two messy diapers and counting...
{Yes, he was a sick boy!}





This is my boyfriend
{Jk, he was just smokin' hot! Which is why I didn't get a picture of his face, I was too busy staring!}

Fair
{We had the time of our lives!}





















Sorry, I had the wrong settings on my camera and forgot to tell my sister to change them.
{They're sure still cute pictures though!}



















Oh Bugaboo...If you're asking if he was asleep in this picture, I don't know. I was laughing so hard! It was a semi-hot day but not too bad really. I actually think he's just REALLY enjoying his lemonade!


This is the ONE good picture I got at the rodeo. All the others didn't turn out, sorry!

{Thanks KIDDOS for such a fun weekend!!}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys did have fun!! You gotta love the Box Elder Fair and Rodeo!

AT said...

cute...send me your email addresss at paulattoledo@hotmail.com and I'll add you to my blog list to view our family blog. paula