Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Happenings with Kalamazoo and Bugaboo...

Yep! Here we are...finally. I know I'm longer overdue for a post but I have no excuses other than when I get home from work, the last thing I want to do is turn on my computer to upload pictures from my camera. My kids want to play and of course so do I! We had a fantastic Easter by coloring Easter eggs and spending the weekend at my parent's house. Here's the pictures of my rascals that you've all been waiting for!

Coloring Easter Eggs


{Before the adventure began.}


Kennedi is all ready to go, paint brushes in hand.


Brayden was a bit preoccupied at first...


...until he decided the paintbrush was alright.


Kennedi could hardly wait!


"What do I do Mom?"


Kennedi loved it!


Brayden still wasn't quite sure about it.


But they both sure did do a fantastic job
{With a little of Mommy's help}...


{Ta Da!}
Have you ever seen anything like it?

Easter Morning
@ Grandma & Grandpa Eberhard's


The Easter Bunny found us again!
Are my kids spoiled? {Honk} no!


All Kennedi could talk about for weeks was
finding the Easter eggs the Easter bunny was going to hide!


Really all Brayden cared about was the candy...
{this was a forced picture, look at his mouth, he's sucking on candy!}


...See!


Kennedi quite enjoyed it herself.


I think she counted how many pieces of candy she got.


Now this is what we need warm weather for!
{Anyone wanna go run through the sprinklers? I DO!}


Kennedi modeling her new outfit from the Easter bunny.
{Oh, and her sun glasses too.}


Isn't he a STUD!?
{He gets it from his Mother}


I hope you all had a Fantastic Easter!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

Yay for an update :) I understand not wanting to turn the computer on when you get home... I don't even touch it on the weekends! Your kids are SO CUTE Monica! They are Darling thanks for sharing your Easter I hope things are good for you! You're such a good Mom!

Tim and Janet said...

What!!! Your Easter is more like a 2nd Christmas.....WOW, are you going to be able to keep this tradition up until they leave the nest? Our kids were lucky to just get an Easter basket with a couple of chocolate bunnies and some easter eggs. You are a much better MOM than I was.
Auntie Janet