Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Kalamazoo!

With the help of many family and friends, Kennedi celebrated yet another birthday, yes her 4th! Here are some pictures of her fabulous day(s).







How many people does it take to light birthday candles?
Apparently more than two when the wind is blowing! But look at all that pressure I was under!


Kennedi is sure shy, but secretly she loves to be the center of attention. This is when we were singing happy birthday to her. Look at that smile on her face!




She was so proud to have her own cake.


Not real sure what we were pondering about, but it must have been deep!





Yes, that's my cute Bugaboo right there in the front. I love him more than anything!


Kennedi and her best friend Allie.




Looks like Mom was sure pleased with the gift!








Surprise! Her new bike from Mommy!






For Kennedi's actual Birthday, she got a Cupcake for breakfast. Lucky girl!


...And another one for dessert after lunch!


Brayden wasn't as excited as she was about it.



Happy Birthday Kalamazoo! I hope it was a memorable one! I love you, always and forever!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sam and Chelsie said...

it is so fun that we have been friends for so long and now our little girls are best friends also! So Fun!!!

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun party!! Glad you all had so much fun. I wish I got cupcakes for breakfast :)

Queen of Kings said...

Monica,
Your kids are so cute! Happee Belated birthday to Kennady! You are such a good Mom! You look great! I love your hair! I hope things are good for you! Lucky girl to get a cupcake for breakfast :)

Tawna said...

CUTE!!! I'm sad I didn't go to her birthday party, I would have loved it!