Friday, July 9, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action....

If I could, I would take pictures of my kids everyday. But we all know that I really wouldn't torture my kids like that. {Or myself!}

Thanks to amazing people who have the patience to capture those special moments, I'll remember my rascal's teeny tiny years, their cute personalities, their amazing spirts, the love and happiness they bring me, and the smile they put on my face {every} {single} day.

Although it was a scortching hot day, my kiddos were amazingly great sports and we managed to get some great shots.




























Photobucket

3 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

Monica I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! You're little family is DARLING! Seeing your happee kids always makes me smile! Cute family pics sister! LOVE your hair too!

Tawna said...

Love these! I really do want a copy of your cute kids pictures :)

Cody said...

You're such a cute mom! And your blonde hair is hot!