Thursday, March 19, 2009

The 6th Photo Tag

Yep, I've been tagged...

Rules:
Go to the pictures folder on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it.
Tag 6 more people!



This picture was taken last summer. I had the best opportunity to spend a lot of time with my two sisters, Natalie and Mandy, Mandy's boy (Dylan and Ethan) and my mom last summer when the road between Tremonton and Logan was closed for construction, so they spent a lot of nights at my house. We had tons of fun and made great memories. I really love spending time with my family. Really, what would I do without any of them? They're AMAZING...every single one of them!

I tag Tawna Perkins, Ashlee Bair, Shannon Rhodes, Stefanie Kierstead, Chelsie McCorristin and Angie Andreasen! I can't wait to see all your photos!

2 comments:

Konie said...

Great Picture! Thanks for participating.

Tawna said...

I'll do it when I get home :) I'll be home for Easter, from April 10-April 12. Would LOVE to see you and finally meet your kids! I miss you too sister!