Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Baby Boy!!

Yep...believe it or not my baby boy is already 6 months old. Wow! Has the time flown by. I have his six month appointment on Monday, so I'll be sure to post his stats.
There is so much I love about Brayden...I could go on forever, but here are a few things that come to my mind first:


  • His smile. How much cuter can a smile be?
  • I love that he is always so happy. He rarely EVER cries.
  • He has slept through the night since he was 6 weeks old.
  • His chubby cheeks, and legs, and arms...his whole body!!
  • That he loves his big sister so much, which is exactly what I hoped for. They'll definately be best friends for life!
Like I said, I could go on about him forever, but we'll stop there. Here is a slideshow from the past 6 months.

4 comments:

Hxuxcvg said...

Hey! His half birthday is my birthday! AWESOME! Happy half birthday little man! It's a good day!

Shannon said...

How sweet and adorable he is!

Tim and Janet said...

I can't believe how fast your little ones are growing up. They are adorable.
Elder & Sister Holdstock

Kellie said...

What a handsome little boy. I'm sure you're the funnest mom! You could probably teach me a thing or two. :)