Monday, March 9, 2009

Catching Up...

The other day I was looking through the pictures on my camera and realized that I had some pretty cute ones that I haven't posted yet. They are all sort of random, but here they are...


Just because there is snow outsides doesn't
mean we can't go play on the swings!!
I was sure that Brayden stayed warm. He obviously was comfortable.

When it's just too cold to outside and play, I try to find different ways to entertain my kids. I'm not much for just turning on cartoons for Kennedi, I just don't like the idea of watching too much television! So this is what we came up with for the night, Kennedi's hut. She LOVED it. We had tons of fun making it.
Brayden had fun watching too!

Oh my sweet little Kennedi...
Yes, this is her asleep...in the hallway! For anyone who knows Kennedi, this is a rare occasion for her to fall asleep anywhere but in her own bed. I must have wiped her out. She is actually laying in front of the door to Brayden's room. I was in the putting him to bed and that's what I walked out to.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again (and again and again...) but I have the best kids EVER. I love them so much!

3 comments:

Angie and Ryan said...

Hey there Monica, We need to get together soon. Give me a call. Your kids are precious.

Shannon said...

Those are some precious pictures. I love that she fell asleep in the hall :). So cute.

Kellie said...

There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child. I love when they fall asleep in random places too, cute cute!