Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5 Things Tag...

5 years ago I was:

1- Living at Garden Court at USU
2- Going to School
3- Enjoying a trip in Florida
4- Only 22 years old!
5- Planning my wedding (Haha, funny...I know!)

5 things on my to do list today-

1- Go to Wal-Mart (I NEED MILK!!)
2-Go to a Safety Committee meeting at work to take minutes.
3-Attend an in-service on office safety and ergonomics.
4- Mow my lawn.
5- Wax my eyebrows

5 Things I would spend a million dollars on:

1-Pay off my house & car
2-I might have to get a few clothes and a few other fun things!! :)
3-Invest it.
4-Visit those places I've always wanted to visit (South Africa, Australia, and London)
5- Give some to family and friends

5 Places I've lived

1-Tremonton, UT (18 years!!!)
2-Rexburg, ID
3- North Logan, UT
4- Logan, UT
5- Hyde Park, UT

5 Jobs I've had:

1- Babysitting
2-Grocery Store Checker
3-Cutco Salesman
4- Receptionist
5- Administrative Assistant (yayyyyy!!!)

5 Years from now

1- Hopefully be remarried. (Say a little prayer for me)
2- Have another rascal or two! (Say another little prayer for me)
3- Be more self-confident (Maybe just one HUGE prayer will do!)
4- Possibly attend Massage Therapy School
5- Own a boat

5 People I tag:

1- Shannon Rhodes
2- Cody Boucher
3- Amy Merritt
4- Denise Routson
5- Lindsay Peterson

No comments: