Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Because of You...

It's a song by Kelly Clarkson and I like it so much. I love ALL of Kelly's songs.

So, I went to her concern last week at UVU with my sister, Mandy, and a couple other friends. Wow, we had a great time! The video above is Kelly singing that song "Because of You" at the concert. Here's some other pictures from our adventure!

Mandy, Myself and Shannon just before we headed down to Orem.

Waiting in line to get in. It was general admission but we were lucky enough to get right up front next to the VIP.

There she is...Kelly Clarkson!!


Myself, Mandy, Shannon and Cali
Yeah...tons of people there, look at them all behind us! And that fence...I have bruises on my legs from hitting the fence from all the jumping I did.

After the concert we headed up to Park City to stay the night so we could do a little shopping the next day. After a hilarious night of talking and laughing in our room, the next morning we decided to head up to the Alpine Slide to try the zip line before we headed to the outlet stores.


Mandy, Myself, Cali and Shannon on the ski lift headed up to the zip line.


Cali, Myself, Shannon and Mandy at the top of the hill getting ready to go down the zip line.


The zip line was so much fun! I think the funnest (and funniest) part about it was seeing Shannon's reaction when we were at the top of the hill looking down and. She was hilarious! Thanks for the laughs Shannon!

Thanks so much to Mandy, Shannon and Cali for such a great couple of days! It was a nice little get-away and I enjoyed every minute! (Even though I did miss my kiddos a little.)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I had fun too!! I am so glad that we went. And I guess you are welcome for the laughs on my behalf. I was so terrified of that zip line!

Lindsay said...

It looks like you had such a great time! I was just thinking about you today & wanted to check in on you. It looks like you are doing some fun things! I miss seeing you, but hope you are doing great!

Trevor and Amy said...

Looks like fun! You are always doing fun things and are such a fun mom! I hope you are doing well. It was fun to read your 5 things tag.