Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Road Trip!

...well sort of. I decided it was time to break from the dating life (ugghhh!) and get out and have a good time with my good friend Asia. And yes, I dragged my wonderful kids along, we had such an amazing time!

Asia and I decided that we wanted to hang out and go down to Provo to eat at our most favorite restaurant, Los Hermanos. Yum is all I have to say. If you didn't know me any better, you'd think I was half Mexican. I know it's kinda of random, but hey...Monica + Asia = Random!!! We did make a stop at the South Towne Mall in Sandy so Asia could get her so cute pink purse!

Here are some pictures from our crazy day.

It's against the law to text while driving, so I assumed it's against the law to take picturse while driving also, so yes...I did pull over to take this picture!


Never have I ran out of gas, and I don't ever want to, so we had to make a quick gas station stop!

Don't miss cute lil Brayden in the background!

Yep..We ARE nerds!


I will admit that we did KIND OF get lost. I'm usually pretty good with directions and addresses, but when you're looking for a PROVO address and you're in Orem, it doesn't quite work out. Boy we were sure excited to see THIS sign!

Here she is. AMAZING-Los Hermanos!

Really, I don't get embarrassed too often, but obviously I was here. Asia told our waiter that it was my birthday (a week late!). Never was I expecting that he would announce it to the ENTIRE restaurant. Well he did, with a few other workers, and they all sang me happy birthday.





We had such a great time! Thanks Asia for a break from all those boys, a day outside of Cache Valley and for such a fun time with you and my kiddos! I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I have never eaten there but will have to try it sometime! One week to our concert!! Wahoo!!

Tim and Janet said...

It sounds like you had a much deserved fun time. What do you mean "Little Brayden??????" He is getting very big.